Bank holiday service update
Christmas and New Year
Our service will be slightly reduced over the festive period. There will be some changes to collection times, as well as customer service hours.
To get your order before Christmas and New Year please see below.
Please check your local pharmacy opening hours, it’s always worth ringing ahead before collecting to see if they have your prescription ready.
- Orders approved before Midday Friday 22nd December should be available for same day collection from your chosen pharmacy providing the pharmacy is open.
- Orders approved before Midday Friday 29th December should be available for same-day collection from your chosen pharmacy providing the pharmacy is open.
Emergency contraception and asthma
- These services and/or treatment will not be available from Midday Friday 22nd December until 9am Wednesday 27th December.
- These services and/or treatment will not be available from Midday Friday 29th December until 9am Tuesday 2nd January.
Please note these services will resume as normal from Tuesday 2nd January 2024.
Customer service hours
- Saturday 23rd December 9am – 1pm
- Christmas Eve - CLOSED
- Christmas Day – CLOSED
- Boxing Day – CLOSED
- Wednesday 27th December 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 28th December 9am – 5pm
- Friday 29th December 9am – 5pm
- Saturday 30Th December 9am – 1pm
- Sunday 31st December CLOSED
- New Year’s Day – CLOSED
- Tuesday 2nd January 9am – 5pm
Our clinicians will be unable to help you in an emergency or with any queries not linked to the services we provide.
If you require urgent assistance, please call:
- 999 or 112 - For medical emergencies
- 116 123 - If you are feeling depressed (Samaritans)