Unfortunately, our service is not suitable for under 18s.
If you've used our service and not been prescribed, because you're under 18, please see a doctor in person for treatment and medical advice.
How to get medical advice and treatment
- Make an appointment with your GP.
- Contact your out-of-hours GP if it's a weekend or evening (call your GP surgery for details).
- Visit an STI clinic for sexual health problems or contraception. These provide services tailored to young people and are very discreet.
- Call the HSE infoline on 1850 24 1850 for information about health services in Ireland.
- Call 999 or 112 for all medical emergencies, or visit a local A&E department.
If you need emergency contraception you should get this urgently from your GP, local sexual health clinic, or a pharmacy.
Do not attempt to re-register using an incorrect date of birth
This will be treated as fraud and your information may be passed to social services. If you do not enter your true age and personal details, any advice or treatment you receive may be harmful to your health.
If you entered your date of birth incorrectly by mistake, please contact our customer services team on 01 4311451.